vrijdag 10 juni 2011

Chocolate chip cupcake



Hi! So I told you I was going to bake a cupcake for my good friend's birthday. I made it Wednesday evening and gave it to him yesterday. He was very happy with it. I've got the recipe from a Dutch site named Cherryfizz. I'll put down the recipe here, so you can make it yourself. But all credit goes to Cherryfizz.

Photobucket

(Enough to make 16 cupcakes)

Ingredients:

- 230 grams of flour

- 1 teaspoon of baking powder

- 125 grams of butter

- 250 grams of sugar

- 1 teaspoon of vanilla aroma

- 3 medium size eggs

- 100 milliliter milk

- A small trace of salt

- 80 grams of dark chocolate chips

- 150 grams of white chocolate chips

Pre-heat the oven to a 175 degrees Celsius, and place the paper lines in a cupcake pan. Mix the butter until it's soft. Then put in the sugar and the eggs and mix this for about 3 minutes.

Sift the flour, baking powder and the salt in a bowl and add this with the milk and the vanilla aroma to the other bowl. Then mix this all until it's a smooth pastry. If you think the mixture is too massive, you can add a little more milk. Add the chocolate and mix it carefully, so the chocolate is divided evenly.

Put the mixture in the paper liners (about half full) and bake the cupcakes in 15 to 20 minutes. You can check if you cakes are ready by putting a fork in the middle of a cupcake. If the fork comes out clean, your cakes are ready.

0 reacties: