dinsdag 7 juni 2011
I'm planning to make...
Hi! So I guess you know the idea of a bucket list? Well, that's kind of what I'm doing here. Posting my own bucket list on baking/cooking. And I've named it the Boiling list. Oh, I'm só original. Let's get to the point. What's on my planning?
A Chocolate Chip Muffin. Well, I actually made this before, but I'm going to bake this again tonight. When it's one of my friends' birthdays, I always make a muffin of cupcake for them. One of my friends turns seventeen tomorrow, so I'm going to bake him a chocolate chip muffin tonight. Or a caramel one, I'm not really sure yet.
Macarons! I love the look of them, but I never made them, and I actually don't know why not. I heard it's quite hard to make them, because all the measurements have to be perfectly right, but I'd love to give it a go. Maybe I'll try to make these this weekend. Just to distract myself from the upcoming testweek.
Bread! Jummy, normal, bread. I don't know why, but I'd like to make my own bread at least once. The point is that it takes so long to make it, because it has to rise first. And I absolutely don't have any patience. But I will give this a go. I think.
And last, gingerbread men. Ever since I've seen Shrek, I've been in love with the little gingerbread man. I think It'd break my heart to eat one of them when I've finally baked them, but I love gingerbread, so these little puppets will be too jummy to be left aside. Still, they are very cute.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)





0 reacties:
Een reactie posten